Monday, 27 August 2012

Inhale Love

No classes today!!! (Holiday). Went to Bonifacio High Street and Market Market with my sister and yaya which I thought will be cancelled but yeah .... :). Here are some of the pictures. :) ENJOY! 





Wore laced cropped top which I got from a thrift store in Fashion Market and has affordable price. The pants which Rad gave me fits me well (FAVE PANTS!). The gold necklace I'm wearing is my sister's :))). I'm wearing wedge today cause I think that it will be hassle if I wear heels!!! (Hell, no.)


Top : Thrift shop in Fashion Market || Pants : H&M, from Radley Santos ||
Bag : GUESS


 Shoes : Korean Brand


There are so many shops in sale. (Bonifacio High Street)


Socks from ALDO (3pcs of socks per set)



Necklace from CPS|CHAPS


These round framed glasses are so cute!!! They are so affordable!

HYPE!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment