Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Just have FUN!

Last October 20, we celebrated Jacob's 1st birthday at Valle Verde 5, Clubhouse. :). Of course, it is a kiddie party with a Barney theme which really suits Jacob :). The party started at 4pm until 7pm with games, magic show (which amazed me) and food. :)


Baby Jacob is such a cutieeee!!! :">



Baby Jacob still doesn't know how to walk so obviously, he crawls :). Oh look, he's wearing those little patootie nike shoes! 



Ma, why so white. LOL. :)) Syempre, hindi magpapakabog! :)


With my pretty cousin, Angela :)


Of course, I brought my baby with me wearing her black with orange tutu dress! :) 




Gonzales family without my brother, my tito and Sam :). Such a small but happy family :)

(c)Angela Gonzales 

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment