Wednesday, 13 November 2013

What We Wore : Philippine Fashion Week (S/S 2014)









Snapback : DC || Leather Midrib : The Ramp || Pencil Skirt : Forever21 || Necklace : Forever21 || Lucile Platforms : So Fab!


This is what I wore during the PhFW Luxe Wear Collection. I decided to wear the top, skirt and cap, which are gifts from Anna, Bridget and Dee, because they certainly go together beautifully. Rad, Chesca and I planned to wear outfit with the same color blocking. My outfit shows the gothic/boyish/punk side of my fashion which I like pairing it with a smokey eye and that red lips. Also, I love my necklace (Steff Saliba's gift) because the chains and its colors matched my outfit too.  And of course, my shoesies is from Rad which I super love cause of the lucile heels besides the fact he gave it to me.   -Jhai.


HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!!












Leather Wedge : RED WING || Polka Dot Socks : IZZUE || Trench Coach : Thrifted || Black and White Button Down : Star

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been here in Lookbook! Ohh man, I really missed doing this! Anyways, I'm being active again here and I'll be posting more of my new looks soon. Attended with Jhai the Philippine Fashion Week - Spring/Summer Collection. She's new here because I've been attending since 2010 til now. So yeah, it was fun being with her and Checs. :) Have a great day guys!

HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment