Monday, 24 March 2014

Better Everyday










Top : Thrifted || Shorts : SuperSale Bazaar || Shoes : Radley's Gift || Bag : GUESS || Necklace : Divisoria


Radley and I went to UP because my friend's friend invited us to be interviewed @ DZUP which is a part of their finals. I wore this laid-back and plain sheer button down top which I got from thrift shopping in Tagaytay and the shoes given by Rad during my birthday. The laced shorts makes the outfit not so boring because of its details. If you're not the type of person who doesn't like wearing black, you can add a couple of colorful accessory. I bought this necklace from Divisoria which is such a steal because it is really cheaper and to consider that some of these have similar quality and designs to online shops. 



















HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment